Sunday 3 May 2015

Evaluation Q7: Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?


Looking back at my preliminary tasks and the final outcome of that task I feel the final product of my task now are of a much higher standard. I feel that, by learning how to use Adobe Photoshop to a higher standard this has increased my work standard. My music magazine cover, contents and double page spread is of a higher standard because I learnt how to use Photoshop better, and also because I feel I now fully understand the conventions of music magazines and how to make them look good and appeal to an audience. By evaluating many covers, double page spreads and contents pages I was able to see how real magazine companies layout their magazines and was able to reproduce this in my way. Overall, the longer the task went on the more skills I gained in different areas making it easier for me to produce a good quality music magazine front cover, contents page and double page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment